Another crazy idea...

April 13 2008... Not long until I am going to be pounding the streets of London in my second attempt at the London marathon. Two years ago I ran (well jogged slowly)as a penguin to raise funds for Children with Leukaemia. I remember it as being 'fun' - amazing at my ability to block out bad and painful memories! This time, I am running for what I believe is the greatest threat facing the world as we know it - climate change. In undertaking this personal challenge, I want to raise awareness of the issues and throw out a challenge to everyone who reads this blog to make small changes in their lives. Afterall, many small changes can make a huge difference.
So here's how it works - last time I was pestering you for money. This time instead of money I want you to pledge to make small changes and list these under the comments sections to give other people ideas. Parents - get your kids involved. Kids - get your parents involved! 60 days of training and a lifetime of change starts tomorrow. Ready, steady, go!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Pledge your support!!

Water is a precious resource, particuarly in South Australia - the driest state on the driest inhabited continent.
It is now time to sponsor me for my marathon efforts. Instead of money - I want you to sponsor me in water! Pledge to cut back your daily water usage, by agreeing to undertake one or more of the actions listed in the adjacent poll. Let's see how much water we can save... If there are any other water saving actions that you would like on the poll, let me know and I will add them.
Pledge now!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!